Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halo 4

As some people may know, Halo 4, was recently released all over America at midnight November 6th. First things first, I was a major skeptic of the overall potential of this game because the reigns were handed over to 343 Studios from the original creator and designer of the Halo series, Bungie. During the Halo 3 era, circa 2007, I was a huge Bungie Junkie; I was constantly checking my stats online, reading the articles, and participating in forums on Bungie.net. When I found out 343 Studios had the Halo franchise in its hands, I thought it was sure to be a bust. However, to my great surprise they matched if not surpassed the standards set by Bungie. Receiving a 98 on the respected ign.com's website, I was intrigued to attend the midnight release to see for myself this almost-perfect-score game is all about. Soon after arriving at my house I load up Halo 4 full of anticipation, and being among the sensible humans on this planet, head straight towards the campaign. The opening cut scene blew me flat on my gluteus maximus. I was arguing with myself on whether it was real or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkjAvSJYESk&feature=plcp

This link will take you to the opening scene where the graphics literally blew Bungie's graphics in Halo Reach out of its path. The game play was no short of what was expected, and actually surpassed my personal expectations. Smooth controls, intelligent AI, comical remarks by Covenant troops, brought back feeling of Halo in my life, and to any of you out there contemplating purchasing this game, let me tell you, it will not disappoint.


Too lazy to make a rap right now, I might update with a rap, but as of right now I just finished writing two pages of Spanish, so yeah. #swag #yolo #care

No comments:

Post a Comment