Thursday, November 1, 2012

The police force is corrupt af + rap connectionz

              Recently in Clayton County a couple was arrested for unjust reasons. Apparently, a man named Michael Keeley and his wife, Channel, were arrested for tampering with drug evidence found in their rental home on Sunday. When the family arrived at their rental home at 9 A.M. on Sunday they found their back door open, a window broken, and home vandalized. On closer inspection Keeley found that there were holes in the walls and in those holes were eight bags that Clayton Narcotics Police officers later identified as meth. Keeley took the bags out of the wall then left them then immediately called an ICE agent. Later at 10 A.M. the Keeley rental home was surrounded by Clayton police officers and the ICE agent, but the problem occurred when the ICE agent left. The Clayton police officers then proceeded to question Keeley aggressively, the whole atmosphere changed when the ICE agent left. One police officer said to Keeley ,"OK, come on, guy. Tell the truth. We know no one broke into your house. You did it yourself." The police even went as far as to threaten to call protective services because their 9 year old child was crying...They were put in Clayton County jail until Tuesday morning when they posted bonds for $5,000 each. These corrupt cops even went as far as to saying they had no hand in the investigation and that it was being investigated by ICE although even the charges were state not federal. An ICE spokesman however told AJC that ICE and Homeland Security were not involved at all and that Mr. Keeley and his wife were not arrested on federal charges. Backwoods police forces like those Clayton County are ruining people's perspectives of the law, Mr. Keeley told Channel 2 News, “I feel that we were violated because we put our trust in you [police] to protect us and you turned it against us." This local news is just evidence that police forces nowadays are just simply abusing their power and looking at they jobs as jokes. Many of the Southern police forces are extremely biased and racist in their actions against civilians.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/clayton-landlord-arrested-after-discovering-meth-i/nStTw/

Rap about my connection to this story:

Police are so corrupt when they see my car their fury starts to erupt
My window tints are as dark as their souls, even darker then my stocking's christmas coals
They be always houndin me like a dawg , they know all my numbers and stats just like shrog
The popo are greedy for arrests cuz they be needin dat cash
when i pull up they always searchin me for my stash
dat always happens cuz i was born lookin like a thug
with weave that is thicker then a persian rug
when im walking round town people tell me i got the meanest mug
I'm literally a thug for life
when i got my hand in my pocket people always expecting a knife
im real chill with my homie Yuna Nogata so
all i gotta say is "NO GATA"
The police are cash thirsty just to refill their budgets with dirty money
They always waiting behind bushes and turns which is real hella funny
My ride is so hot that my nose is never runny
I saw dat cop run over something small... omfg that was my bunny...
Shoutouts: Devansh Seghal I'm callin you out.




6 comments: